10 Questions with… Paula Dorion-Gray
Dorion Gray Retirement Planning Inc.
Peak Advisor Alliance Member Since September 2001
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Loving what you do and doing what you love
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would allow myself to slow down mentally and physically
3. What single character trait had the biggest impact on your success?
4. What is the one book every financial advisor must read?
Nick Murrays book on Behavioral Finance
5. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I admire Margaret Thatcher but can’t say I can identify with her – a historical figure to me by definition means someone who has had a national or world impact – I certainly would not be able to identify with anyone in that category
6. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Raising 3 wonderful sons
7. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to do?
Too many to list
8. What “must-have” app is on your mobile device?
9. What are your passions?
Family, travel, dinner with friends and family, golf, laughing
10. In four years, where will the S&P 500 be?
Gave up prognosticating a long time ago